What is a consumer-permissioned data platform?
MeasureOne has created the industry’s first consumer-permissioned data platform-as-a-service, covering a wide range of data types including education, income, employment, insurance, and more.
By using our platform, businesses can access and use any consumer data available in an online account without compromising consumer privacy.
The process begins when a business requests that a consumer shares their personal information. Through the MeasureOne platform, the consumer consents to sharing that specific data. MeasureOne then automatically extracts ONLY the authorized information directly from their account and shares that data with the requesting business.
How can my business take advantage of the MeasureOne platform?
MeasureOne offers consumer-permissioned data solutions at all levels of integration:
- Hosted Portal: No development involved. MeasureOne provides hosted web experiences to request and access consumer-permissioned data
- 3rd Party Platforms: MeasureOne integrates with third party platforms allowing for easier integration and deployment using your existing operational workflow
- API: Integrate the consumer experience natively into your application. Results will automatically populate on your platform
How much does MeasureOne cost?
Pricing starts at $49/month for the Basic Plan and $250/month for the Plus Plan. We also offer custom plans depending on your business needs.
Each plan includes a 30-day free trial when you sign up with a valid credit card. See our pricing page for full details.
Does MeasureOne support custom data requests?
Yes! MeasureOne is ready to support your business’s custom data needs. For more information, schedule a demo.
What is a consumer-permissioned data request?
Consumer-permissioned data introduces a new relationship between the consumer, the requesting business, and their data. By working with a consumer-permissioned data platform, like MeasureOne, the consumer provides secure access to their data, but consents to sharing ONLY the necessary information with the requesting business.
The platform plays two roles in the transaction: (1) it ensures that only the permissioned information is shared with the requesting business, and (2) it guarantees the provenance of the data to the requesting business.
By using a consumer-permissioned data model, the consumer maintains control over their data. They can safely and securely share their information, knowing that only the necessary, specifically-requested information is disclosed to the requesting business.
Using consumer-permissioned data is beneficial for the requesting business too. When they take advantage of CPD, businesses get:
- Access to any consumer data in an online account including income, employment, education, insurance, brokerage data, and more
- Real-time data from primary sources ensuring 100% accurate and up-to-date data
- Automation of traditionally manual data collection processes
Is individual data reused?
No, we pull fresh data every time. We only get consent to pull data for that particular request. The same individual coming two different times to MeasureOne would be two new requests.
What if the consumer doesn't remember their login credentials?
We provide a direct link to the exact webpage on the account website to recover/reset login credentials.
Are consumers comfortable sharing their credentials?
We are seeing near 100% participation in the process. There is also a strong precedent for consumers sharing access to much more sensitive data in return for some benefit to them.
What happens if the consumer never completes the process?
Best practice with our customers is to use MeasureOne as the primary solution. If for whatever reason, a consumer is unable to connect to their online account, they have the ability to upload the requested documentation for us to process and provide the data directly to you.
If for whatever reason the consumer still fails to complete the process, we recommend falling back to your current solution after a defined time frame.
How long does it take to get the data results?
Results are instant once a consumer connects their online account to the MeasureOne platform.
Does MeasureOne have a support team for consumers?
Yes! Our support team is available 24/7 to answer consumer questions.
Can I use MeasureOne via TazWorks or Accio?
Yes, we are fully integrated with TazWorks and Accio to make your workflow seamless.
Can I white-label your service?
Yes! For more information, schedule a demo.
How does the CPD process work?
- A business requests consumer data: The business asks the consumer to share specific personal data, which may include: insurance policy details, student enrollment status, degree(s) earned, current salary, or recent employer and job title.
- The consumer gives permission and access to their data: The consumer gives permission to MeasureOne to access their personal data to satisfy the data request. The consumer securely shares login credentials for their online account via the MeasureOne platform.
- MeasureOne accesses the consumer-permissioned data: Once connected, MeasureOne retrieves the consumer-permissioned data. This data may include insurance decs pages, transcripts, student profile information, payroll stubs, earning statements, or employee profile information.
- MeasureOne provides the consented data to the business: MeasureOne shares the information necessary to complete the business’s data request. ONLY the necessary information is extracted and shared. For example, in a student enrollment verification, MeasureOne will only share the enrollment status and not share the full transcript with the requesting business.
Can I set up a recurring data request?
Yes! MeasureOne allows you to set up recurring consumer data requests.
What if I, or my clients, don’t want the consumer to be involved in the process?
Consumers, now more than ever, want to be involved in who collects their data and where it’s being shared. In fact, in our own survey of consumers, 82% of consumers said being involved was important to them.
How do consumers receive a data request?
Consumers will either interact with the MeasureOne directly within the requesting business’s application (for API/embedded integrations) or receive the request via email and/or text message (for the hosted solution). To see how consumers receive and complete a request, see our user experiences on the video demo page.